Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nutella Cold Coffee from Aipi

Hello friends,


My new blogger friend Aipi posted Nutella Cold Coffee and when I looked at that cup of coffee, I just knew I had to make it. Can you believe that I made it within 2 hours of reading it? That's how much amazing it was. Go ahead and check out the recipe and try it out. It is such a perfect recipe for this hot summer. The temps were in late 90s here in my area today, so it cannot get better than this drink :)


I have only recently started using Nutella spread. So, you can imagine my happiness when I read Nutella and I was like, cool, I have it. The only small change I made was not adding "Vanilla Extract" as I do not like it in my coffee, but it was just mind boggling. There is another small thing I want to mention. You may notice little mess in the rim of my cup. You know why? Because as soon as I made it, I decorated and then totally forgot as it was so tempting and I took few sips and then realized that I had to take a picture, so I quickly topped it again and tried to cleanup the mess, but still some was left there.


Do you notice that rich color of the drink, it was simply delicious to drink it, you could taste that nutella and coffee at the same time.






Enjoy this visual treat and I am sure you will make it as well.


Please do check out Aipi's blog for her more lip-smacking-delicious recipes.


That's all for now. Take care till next post.

31 comments:

Kanchan said...

thanks a ton for such a visual treat !!
Looks lovely ... just going through the recipe on your frnds space !

The Housewife said...

Checked my blog after ages today and yours was the first post that popped up! And what a post! This looks so decadent and yummy!

The Housewife said...

I checked my blog today after a really long time and yours was the first post to pop up and what a post! The coffee sounds so yummy and rich… I love nutella!

Krishnaveni said...

looks so beautiful, will check out the recipe

Unknown said...

yummy treat..

Sushma Mallya said...

very beautiful & yummy...

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

beautiful n very tempting click...

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

lovely drink! Loved the kale chane ki chole too and the other recipes I have missed in the last few days... Sorry was out and had no access to the blog...

Akanksha said...

its good to hear someone's trying out someone's recipe...

Hamaree Rasoi said...

I just came here after posting my comment for Aipi's nutella drink. Really it is so tempting that i'll too try soon. Your top view is amazing

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

suma said...

Nutella and coffee is an explosive combo.. looks so yumm.. and vanilla in cold coffee tastes fantastic!!

sonu said...

looks gr8..well i dont think so it looks messy.. :)

aipi said...

hey Priya.. got up this morning and saw your comment and followed it to your blog and let me me tell you reading your description just made my day..:o. this is the best compliment ever ..it tasted sweeter than the coffee itself.. :-)

Malar Gandhi said...

Ha ha kool, you are just like me, me too..soon after preparing anything exciting will taste them right away n try to make up somehow for the picture:) This looks delightful:)

Priya Suresh said...

Thats a irresistible cup of cold coffee, feel like grabbing..

Satya said...

looks sooooooo tempting ...enjoyyyy

SS blogs here said...

That's a very pretty cold coffee! Coincidentally I just made choc cold coffee the old fashioned way with cocoa this morning. Will keep ur recipe in mind for when I have Nutella! :)

Torviewtoronto said...

Wow that is cool I was tempted to make it when I saw it at aipi as well :)

Swathi said...

Nice cup of cold coffee Priya.

Pari Vasisht said...

Looks yummy dear. Perfect for this climate.

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

truly a visual treat.....lovely pic...

TREAT AND TRICK said...

What a great combo it makes, superb!

Priya said...

I can eat nutella with pretty much everything, banana, marie biscuit, scooping with spoon, coffee... the list is endless. Welcome to the nutella club.
Your coffee looks super good..

Melodie said...

That looks simply delicious! Yes, my Vegetarian Foodie Fridays in a weekly event. My gmail is having problems so I thought I would leave you a comment here instead of mailing you directly. I look forward to your recipes!
Melodie @ Breastfeeding Moms Unite!

Unknown said...

Just checked it over at her place and bookmarked it. Looks so yummy!

Kiran said...

Very delicious and rich cup of cold nutella coffee.Love the virtual treat.Thank you and Aipi for sharing such a wonderful treat.

VineelaSiva said...

Wow nice cold coffee thanx to both Aipi and u dear.

Niloufer Riyaz said...

delicioous cold coffee, bookmarking it

Madhavi said...

I love Nutella, and with coffee. Oh mouth-drooling :))

Check your mail Priya!!

Madhavi said...

I love Nutella, and with coffee. Oh mouth-drooling :))

Check your mail Priya!!

PranisKitchen said...

wow feel to taste this delicious coffeee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails