Friday, July 23, 2010

Award(s) Time, Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Hello friends,


After a long time, it is again award time in my blog.


First of all, is a sweet award shared from Akheela. Thank you so much Akheela, I love you for hosting the very second edition of my event and love your variety and simplicity of recipes.





I am supposed to share it with 3 blogger friends and share what I specially like about them. I have soooooooooo many blogger friends, it is very difficult to select just 3 out of those many. Let me see if I can do justice to that. 

  1. Champa from Versatile Kitchen who is an inspiration for me when it comes to baking and also so many other things. I love her enthusiasm to try out new things and just create new recipes like that :)
  2. Sana from Creative Sanyukta, whom I admire and adore for her creativity. She is simply superb when it comes to creativity, "aur ho bhi kyun na" (and why shouldn't she be), after all she is an architect by profession :)
  3. Kiran fronm Sumadhura, I love her dedication and commitments and of course who can deny her amazing recipes which are simply mouth watering :)

All my other blogger friends, I appreciate all of you really big time as well and love all your encouraging comments every day on my various posts.


Here is the second award that my dear friend Nithu has shared for participating in Best out of Waste event.





My third award if from Chaitra of Aathidyam for participating in Bread Mania event.





That's all for now. Take care everyone till next post.

26 comments:

Satya said...

congrates priya for somany lovely award ....

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Champa said...

Priya, thank you very much for thinking about me. I am humbled by nice words. Thanks once again.

Suhaina said...

Congrads Priya on the awards. u really deserve it dear..

Priya ( elaichii) said...

Congrats Priya! You deserve it!

Usha said...

Congratulations ! Enjoy your awards...

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

congrats on the awards priya....and thanks so much for ur kind words always....but excuse me being into architecture and design doesnt mean tht u r creative...it dweels witihin and i think all hv some creativity hiding deep in them ,just u hv to b patient and show it..anyways thanks...i m glad u considered and thought of me...

Sayali said...

Congratulations Priya :)

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi
Congratulations on your awards.

Sushma Mallya said...

Congrats priya...

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen said...

Congrats Priya!!! Happy Blogging!!!

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Congrats Priya and keep rocking :-)
Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Unknown said...

COngrats on all the awards, Priya :)

Indian Cuisine Blogroll said...

COngrats Priya on the awards...

Torviewtoronto said...

Thank you for the sweet words
Congrats well deserved

Nithu said...

Congrats!!! Have fun...

Swathi said...

Congrats and enjoy the awards,

Rachana said...

Congrats Priya! Have a great weekend!

Krishnaveni said...

congrats priya, you deserve it, happy blogging

aipi said...

Congrats Priya 4 all the lovely awards.. well deserved ..

Umm Mymoonah said...

Congrats on all your awards, wish you
many more awards.

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats Priya, u deserve it..

Suganya said...

Congrats Priya.....

SS blogs here said...

Award! Congratulations! :)

Nitha said...

Congrats Priya.. u really deserve those..

Simplyfood said...

Congrats on the awards , wishing you many more to come.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Congrats dear. Many more are there in your way too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails