This is my very first event organizing and I am really excited about it. I want to thank Sharmi for giving me this opportunity to host it this month in my blog.
I am pretty sure my title of the post was little scary/confusing. Don't worry with the words "WWF", it doesn't mean fighting one or the world wild fund, it is simply, "Cooking For Kids - Whole Wheat with Fruit". I know this is a common ingredient and we cook a lot with it. But, the challenge here is to use whole wheat and fruit combination and make dishes that our kids either already love or will absolutely love it when offered. It has to be healthy and of course yummy !!!
Let the varieties flow in - Salads, Soups, Appetizers, Curries, Breads (Indian and Western Both), Snack, Desserts and everything else you can think of :)
Here are the simple rules:-
1) Prepare a kid friendly recipe with this months ingredient (Whole Wheat and Fruit Combo).
2) Archived recipes are welcome if updated with the logo and this announcement (no need to repost it), but I would suggest and prefer if you make a new recipe that you haven't tried before.
2) Post it on your blog & link it to this announcement and Sharmi's announcement.
3) Send me an email with CFK-WWF in the subject line with these details:-
Name of your blog
Link of the recipe
Picture of the recipe
4) Last Date for sending entries is May 31st 2010.
I hope to see a lots of varieties. Let your recipes keep flowing.
Till next post, take care. Have a wonderful weekend.