Today, I am here with the very simple and quick fry that you can make.
Aloo Patta Gobhi Fry - आलू पत्ता गोभी/बंद गोभी fry (Potato Cabbage Fry)
Aloo (Potato) - 1 cup diced
Cabbage - 2 cups thinly sliced
Haldi (Turmeric Powder) - 1 tsp
Lal Mirch (Red Chilli ) Powder - 1 tsp
Rai (Mustard Seeds) - 1 tsp
Jeera (Cumin Seeds) - 1 tsp
Namak (Salt) - as per taste
Oil - 1 tsp
- Take a pan and heat oil and add both the seeds to splutter.
- Add aloo, patta gobhi, haldi and namak.
- Cover it and simmer till the veggies are cooked.
- Remove cover and add lal mirch.
- Fry for 2 min and it's all done.
Serve them with roti/paratha or hot rice. It goes with anything :)
That's all for now. Till next post, take care.