Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kaju Paneer - काजू पनीर - T & T from Sailu's Kitchen

Hello friend,


Here is my tried and tasted recipe from Sailu's Kitchen. It is called Kaju Paneer - काजू पनीर. The moment I had laid eyes on this while looking through her site for T & T last month, I had bookmarked it and knew I will be making it soon. So, here it is. This is what we had for dinner tonight.




I am not going to post the recipe, as I followed it very religiously except for adding malai at the end (as I didn't have any at home). So, please go to the link I pasted above to check the recipe and the wonderful pic she has posted. It is way better than mine. But, I can vouch you for this, the taste of this curry was divine in taste. A lovely recipe of paneer I learnt, Thank you very much Sailu for this.


That's all for today. Till next post, take care.

19 comments:

Kiran said...

Wow a very delicious looking paneer dish.Very nice of you to try and share this recipe.

SpicyTasty said...

That's really delicious. I have bookmarked too.

Sushma Mallya said...

looks rich and creamy, nice one priya

Unknown said...

i am drooling..will make it soon..

Priya Suresh said...

Wat a rich, creamy and delectable kaju paneer, truly irresistible..

Simplyfood said...

Rich and creamy looks delicious and so tasty.

SathyaSridhar said...

Woow kaju n panerr both r rich n creamy taste good,,,sure the gravy taste very very delicious n yummy dear,,,sure i am gonna try this rich gravy soon.

Sailaja said...

Glad you enjoyed the paneer dish, Priya.

Life is beautiful !!! said...

Thats a very new one for me. Thanks for recreating it again :)

SS blogs here said...

That really does look like a really tasty dish. Unusual to have white gravy dishes. So its a great find!

Suja Manoj said...

Delicious one..thanks for sharing.

Gita Jaishankar said...

great dish dear...looks very rich and creamy :)

Namitha said...

That looks wonderful

Panchpakwan said...

So creamy and delicious paneer.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Hy Priya,
Thanks for your stop by 'Tasty Appetite' n your wonderful comments.
First time here. Awesome collection of healthy recipes you have...Am ur new follower now...;)
Hoping to see you often...
Am participating in your event too dear.

TREAT AND TRICK said...

This is so creamy and delicious dear...

R said...

so yumm!! nice try!

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

must be divine, the pix say it...

Niloufer Riyaz said...

I love kaju paneer, yummy recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails