Monday, April 5, 2010

Listing of Events

Fellow Bloggers,


Not sure if you all noticed or not, and that is why I wanted to bring this to your attention. I have added a list of all the blogging world event that I know of or participating in to the top of right side bar of my blog. Please do check it for any events you might not know of and please also feel free to send me any event that you are participating or may participate in, which is not listed here as I am very sure, I am missing a lot of these.


Hope this helps newbees like me to check the list of events taking place in our blog world.


Take care,

5 comments:

Kiran said...

Priya,thanks for listing all the events here .A great help for people like me.I came across this blogspot which covers many events too.Check it out.
http://events-n-roundups.blogspot.com/

Priya Suresh said...

Great work Priya, very useful list for many of us.

Nithu Bala said...

This is very useful Dear..Thank you so much..

Simplyfood said...

Very useful thanks.There are so many events going on its hard to keep up with them all.

Cooking Foodie said...

This is great... i do this on an excel sheet but this better...
can i request something if its not too difficult? how about putting the events in chronological order for the end date... so the first one to expire is on top fo the list??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails