Monday, April 19, 2010

French Beans Fritters Stir Fry for Tried & Tasted - Sailu's Kitchen

Hello friends,


I love this event called Tried and Tasted which is hosted by Lakshmi and originally started by Zlamushka's Spicy Kitchen, because you really get to try yummy recipes from someone else's blog which you always dreamt of but never get to it. This month's Tried and Tasted Blog is Sailu's Kitchen




She has such a wonderful collection of recipes. Beautiful clicks and easy and delicious recipes. I was in dilemma as to what to pick. Then I came across the recipe of Beans Pakodi Kura which was very new to me and something I instantly knew everyone in my family will like and also something that I would like to prepare again and again. There was another great reason behind it. This was one of those recipes which can be eaten as a snack or as a side dish. Isn't that great?


So, here is the pic of the recipe of Beans Pakodi Kura from Sailu's Kitchen blog that I tried. I am not going to repost her recipe here as I did exactly step by step how she mentioned with the only exception that I used red chilli powder instead of green chillies that her recipe demands.




One more tip I would like to give my blog readers for this recipe is, when you want to eat it as a snack, you may like the hint of lemon juice in it, which we sure did. I tried it both as a dry curry with rotis (afternoon lunch) and as a snack in the evening with some lemon juice sprinkled over it.


Enjoy and explore Sailu's Kitchen.


Till next post, take care.

16 comments:

Kiran said...

Nice and yummy beans.Nice colorful pic.

Nithu Bala said...

Yummy dish Priya..

R said...

yumm! so delicious :) nice going priya!!

SathyaSridhar said...

Woooow,,nice recipe dear looks delicious n yummyyyy,,,well presented the recipe dear...

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Looks delicious...gotta to try this soon....

Namitha said...

My daughter would finish this in seconds...she loves beans :-)

Panchpakwan said...

Helathy side dish.

Priya Suresh said...

Such a beautiful dish, love these sort of stir fries, awesome click..

Sashi said...

I love bean stir fry, looks yummy !!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for wonderful comments. The main credit goes to Sailu's Kitchen as I learnt this from there :)

ruchikacooks said...

Poriyas are a must for me as I love them with rasam rice..Good idea to make them as snacks too..

PS said...

looks yummy, nice clicks too..

Pavithra Srihari said...

inviting picture .. am sure I will give a try ...

Ms.Chitchat said...

Very tempting click, sounds tasty,sure to make.

suvi said...

Hey Priya, thank you for visiting my blog - my apologies for not having acknowledged this earlier.

I am looking fortward to knowing more about Rajasthani cuisine thru you blog, so far, the only Rajasthani fare I've made has been daal baati and that was ages ago!

Just noticed how regular you are with posting...just how do you manage to do that?!!

Madhavi said...

Yummm entry!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails