Friday, April 9, 2010

Cauliflower Butter Masala for Blog Bites # 2 - Copycat Edition

So, I was going through this recipe from Pari's blog and I immediately thought of this curry I had eaten once at a friend's place. It was so similar to that, so I thought of using it as a recipe to make for Blog Bytes # 2: Copycat Edition event hosted by Nupur @ One Hot Stove.


Pari, thank you very much for this wonderfully written step by step pictured recipe. I tried it yesterday, and it came so well except for the color as of course I had submitted Kashmiri Red Chillies with regular Red Chilli Powder as I did not have it in my pantry.


Here is how it came up. As I used the Cauliflower Butter Masala as it is with the exception of Kashmiri Red Chillies, I am not going to copy the recipe here. Please refer to the link mentioned before to check for the recipe and beautiful pictures of Pari.




This picture really doesn't do justice to how it tastes.  It was delicious and everyone loved it.  Thanks Pari once again.


Till my next post, take care.

7 comments:

Nupur said...

That looks so tasty! Thanks for your entry.

SS blogs here said...

Hey Priya.. your cauliflower curry looks great! Cheers!

R said...

looks so yummy!

Cool Lassi(e) said...

I have tried one of Pari's recipes too.
This cauliflower Butter Masala is looking fab even without the Kasmiri Chillies.

Pari Vasisht said...

Hi Priya, thanks for trying my recipe and am so glad that u liked it.

Kalai said...

That looks very tempting! My fav curry, and your version sounds different.

Anonymous said...

buy best replica coach bags with low price , just clicks away

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails