Saturday, December 11, 2010

Roundup of Cooking With Whole Foods - Quinoa Event

Hello Friends,


So, another event comes to an end. I am so very honored to have hosted it. Thanks to Kiran for letting me host it.


It is such a great event, which encourages everyone to cook and enjoy whole foods. For my event, the main ingredient was Quinoa.
Now, without further ado, here are the mouth watering, delicious and most importantly healthy recipes, in the same order I received them. I had whopping 36 recipes (including mine). Thanks guys for participating and sending so many recipes for my event :)


Enjoy guys !!! If I have missed someone's recipe, please let me know.


Latha from A Peek Into My Kitchen sent Quinoa - Sweet / Sarkari Pongal and Quinoa Salad with Moong Dal

Current Cooking With Whole Foods - OATS event is being held @ Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes. Please do check it out.
That's all for now. Take care till next post.

18 comments:

Kiran said...

A wonderful round-up for the Quinoa Event.Thank you for hosting the event and makng it a success.You are welcome to host it again in the future if you are interested.

FewMinute Wonders said...

Thanks for the wonderful round up

Latha said...

Awesome round-up. Yummy recipies to try.

Priya Suresh said...

Many dishes to try and taste, beautiful roundup..

harini-jaya said...

wonderful dishes with quinoa!!

Elaichii said...

Thanks for the excellent roundup Priya!

Swathi said...

Wonderful roundup . lot of good dishes.

Lorraine said...

Great round up of dishes. They all sound delicious:)

Priya Sreeram said...

good round up n lovely recipes !

Satya said...

that is a cool roundup priya.. I am in for oats.. I often cook them in various varieties...

Rumana Rawat said...

So many dishes to give a try,, excellent round up:)

aipi said...

Lovely roundup Priya..not an easy ingredient, guess I can now get to that packet of quinoa sitting in my pantry!!

US Masala

Krishnaveni said...

wow, so many healthy recipes, thanks priya

Shobha said...

Gr8 round-up !

Priya, you have been tagged. See my post "I am Tagged" and answer the same questions.

http://foodmazaa.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-am-tagged.html

Reeni said...

What a delicious round-up Priya! Lots of great recipes!

R said...

gr8 roundup, got so many bookmarks to try out when i buy quinoa :)

Namitha said...

Great recipes and lovely round up

Myvegfare said...

thank you so much priya, lovely round-up, thanks for including my post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails