Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lovely Awards to Show Off :)

Hello Friends,


It has been a while and I have few wonderful blogger friends of mine who have so nicely shared some awards with me. So, here they are all in one place :)


First one is from Indrani of Recipe Junction which is a Sunshine Award. Thank you Indrani, so much for thinking of me and sharing it with me. I love you for this :)
Second award is from Shobha of Food Mazaa, who shared The versatile Blogger award with me. Thank you so much dear for sharing this with me. You are indeed a versatile blogger :)
Third award if from Nayna of Simply.Food, who shared One Lovely Blog Award with me. Thank you Nayna so much dear, you have a wonderful blog and sure deserved that award and thanks for sharing :)

I want to share all 3 awards of mine Sunshine Award, The Versatile Award and One Lovely Blog Award with the following of my blogger friends. Please accept it and show off :)
  1. Aipi from US Masala
  2. Champa from Versatile Vegetarian Kitchen
  3. Sangeeta from Banaras Ka Khana
  4. Pavithra from Dishes From My Kitchen
  5. Priya Vaasu from Enveetu Kitchen
  6. Indian Spice Magic
  7. Khau Giri
  8. Akila from Learning To Cook
  9. Now Serving
  10. Home Cooked Oriya Food
My blogger friends who are not listed, please do not in any way think that I am not thinking about you. It is just that I can only nominate so many people here. Hope you understand.

I also have this wonderful participation award from Nayna for participating in Flavors of Gujarat event. Thanks dear.
Another participation award from Jay for  LETZ RELISSH  - Paneer event. Thanks dear.
Last participation award is from blogger friend Ayeesha for the event Iftar Moments: Hijri 1431. Thanks Ayeesha for this one.


I want to apologize to all my blogger friends for delay in accepting these awards. I sincerely and from the bottom of my heart want to thank you all for these and your regular encouragements and feedbacks on my blog and recipes :)


I love you all !!!

39 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

well deserved awards congrats Priya

Champa said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me Priya. Hearty congratulations to you on receiving all the awards. You are one of those whom I count on when it comes to commenting. you are always there writing a few nice words. Thank you so much for that.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Priya and HOW AWESOME of you to share it with me too- My first awards and comes in three - Thank you SO much for your generosity and encouragement, my namesake :-))YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY AND THE TIME I SPEND COKING AND BLOGGING WORTH IT - Thanks sweetie!

Tahemeem said...

Congratulations on ur awards... those are well deserved :)

Saraswathi Iyer said...

Congrats you deserve it all.

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

Well deserved! Congrats!
Thanks - for sharing with me!

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

Well deserved! Congrats!
Thanks - for sharing with me!

Akila said...

wow so many awards dear.... congrats and wish you many more to get. Thank you so much for sharing with me.....

Priya Sreeram said...

congrats n well deserved !

Elaichii said...

Congratulations on all your awards Priya!Best wishes for more to come!

harini-jaya said...

congrats!

aipi said...

Congrats on your awards Priya..very well deserved !!!
Thank you soooooooooo much dear for passing the awards to me..you are a sweet heart and I am delighted :)

Smitha said...

Congratulations priya !!!

Khaugiri said...

Congrats Priya!!! And thanks a lot for sharing this awesome awards with me :-)

Pushpa said...

Congrats on the awards Priya,wish you many more.

indianspicemagic said...

Hi Dear,

Well deserved.Congrats.Wish you many more.Thank you so much for sharing the award with me.

Keep rocking.

Rumana Rawat said...

congrats Priya

sangeeta said...

Thank you Priya for keeping me in mind . It's always a pleasure to be remembered like this.

Satya said...

hi priya ,
hearty congrats for somany wonderful awards ...
Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur awards..

Akila said...

i wish you many more to get... thanks for sharing it with me dear...

Learning-to-cook

Event: Dish Name Starts with D

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Congrats Priya on your well deserved awards...Enjoy !!

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Unknown said...

Hearty congratulations priya.hope u get many more in the future

Suja Manoj said...

Congrats dear..wish you many many more.

R said...

congratulations on all ur well deserved awards priya! i am sure there will be many more to come...

Latha said...

Congrats on all your awards!

Sushma Mallya said...

Congrats and wish u get many more:)

Sushma Mallya said...

Congrats on ur awards and wish u get many more:)

Simplyfood said...

Many Congrats on all your awards,You certainly deserve them all you have awonder space with lots of wonderful inspiring recipes.
Please could you include
create n Carve ~ Fruit and Veg event link in your event blog list.
http://simplysensationalfood.blogspot.com/2010/12/create-and-carve-fruit-n-veg-event.html

Treat and Trick said...

Congrats on your awards dear, wish you get many more soon...

Malar Gandhi said...

Dear,

I have tagged you with 8 Questionnaire for 8 bloggers, Please take some time to answer them. I am looking forward for your answers, happy cooking:)

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen said...

Congrats on your awards priya!!!! Thanks a lot for sharing with us!!!!

Namitha said...

Congrats Priya !!

Lorraine said...

Congrats Priya! You deserve it:)

Nisha said...

Congrats :)

Kurinji said...

Congrats Priya! Wish u get many more...

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

congrats priya on ur awards...and all the best of hosting so many events @ my space..wil surely try to participate...hugs

Shivani said...

Congratulations Priya

Anonymous said...

Dear Priya,

an award for you at-

http://aromaticencounters.wordpress.com/applauds-n-appreciations/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails