Friday, December 17, 2010

Magic Butter Scotch and Chocolate Barks

Hello Friends,


My dear blogger friend Anu, introduced me to this. She brought us this when we met 2 weeks ago. They are addictive, if you keep eating them. I am not a very big fan of mint, so I substituted mint with Butter Scotch Morsels.


Please run over heels to her blog to get the wonderful magic recipe (It is magic as it only takes about 5 min. for the whole thing to come up and about a couple of hours of chilling) of Butter Scotch and Chocolate Barks.




Please check her recipes and step by step pics, after you have checked mine.... lol


See, as promised, another attempt at baking, not much baking here, but still, I had to switch on the oven, so, I guess, it counts, right? At least, I can pretend, I baked... oh my, oh my, I am in dream world, 2 bakings in one week, amazing Priya :)



Also, sending this to Choco-Delite's Event.


OK, let me stop my banter. That's all for now and take care till next post.

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha..looking yummy priya.this deserves an award for ur 2 successful baking in a week.....come and grab it ..its waiting in my blog....

Swathi said...

Looks delicious, this is ultimate dish for a chocolate lover.

Kitchen Boffin said...

looks soo yummy.. i just want to grab one.. and another one too ;)

Daisy Roshan said...

i love the flavor of butter scotch .....this is a nice recipe to use it up...lovely!!

Tahemeem said...

looking so wonderful :)

Tanvi@Sinfully Spicy said...

This is such a cool idea.And these bars look yum!

SS blogs here said...

That's a fabulous recipe! Thanks for pointing it out Priya! I will be sure to make these! :)

Prathima Rao said...

Delicious bars priya!!

Unknown said...

Hey,

They look gorgeous...:)Send me some..:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey,

They look gorgeous and yummmyyyyyyyyyy...:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

Reva said...

yummy wonderful pieces of delight....bookmarked...
Reva

Priya Sreeram said...

yum, yum, yum !

Kavita Srivastava said...

Looks very appealing ... gr8 effort Priya .. I hav tried my hand at baking also today ... will send it for your bookmarked event on tuesday ...

swapna said...

i have seen this in anu's blog...looks delicious!!

Elaichii said...

I am not a big fan of mint and chocolate too!Adding butterscotch bars sound interesting! I may even try it with some white choc chips!

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Nice creation dear..best wishes.
Tasty appetite

Hayley said...

yummy yummy treats..:)

Lorraine said...

This looks really good. I love easy treats like this:)

Unknown said...

Very interesting and looks so tempting.

Hari Chandana P said...

Looks too good and amazing.. thanks for sharing dear !!

Kiran said...

Wow these goodies look so yummy.Can I get some please?

Priya Suresh said...

Very addictive barks, feel like grabbing some..

aipi said...

Yum! That looks great:)


US Masala

Treat and Trick said...

Such a delectable bars! Sounds yummy dear...

Anu Nandu said...

Wow Priya! I totally missed this until now but glad I saw it at least now!

This is baking indeed - you do switch on the oven and use a baking sheet, right?!

Looks very nice - maybe I'll try this too sometime. I'm thinking of making this with caramel and chocolate sometime. Thanks for the link on your post!

Simplyfood said...

Just one word......chocolicious!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails