Rajasthani Lapsi - राजस्थानी लापसी (Broken Wheat Porridge)
Dalia (Broken Wheat) - 1 cup
Ghee (Clarified Butter) - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Water or Milk - 3 cups, it is your choice, I used about 3/4 milk and 1/4 water
Almonds and Raisins - 1/4 cup
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add dalia to it and roast till golden brown.
- Add milk/water that you are using and cook dalia on low heat till it is cooked well.
- Add sugar to it and let it melt completely.
- Mix in raisins and almonds and take it off the heat.
Serve it warm as a dessert.