Mixed Flour Instant Dosa
Maida (All Purpose Flour) - 1 cup
Gehun ka Aata (Whole Wheat Flour) - 1 cup
Sooji (Semolina) - 1 cup
Chawal ka Aata (Rice Flour) - 1 cup
Red Chili/Green Chili - 2, broken in pieces (for dry red one) or finely chopped (for green one)
Cumin Seeds - 1 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 tbsp
Asafoetida - 1 pinch
Curry Leaves - a few leaves
Oil - 1 tbsp for tempering and more for making dosa
- Mix all dry flours in a big bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan (small one) and add all tempering ingredients to it.
- Once the seeds start spluttering, mix it in the mixed flour.
- Add enough water and make it into a pouring consistency batter (thinner than pancake).
- Heat griddle till hot.
- Brush the griddle with some oil and then pour a big spoonful (1/4 cup or so) and spread in a circular motion till it is thinly spread like a crepe (it won't be as thin as crepe, but in that shape and motion).
- spray some more oil on the sides and top of it.
- Cook till you start seeing the dosa separating from the griddle.
- Flip it and cook it on the other side as well till golden brown.
Serve it with your favorite chutney or podi.