This month I am hosting 2 events. The first one is "Only" Event: Low Oil/Low Calorie.
Second one is called Healing Foods which most of you from blog world are already very familiar with. I am very very thankful to Siri for allowing me to host this event for this month.
This month the Healing Food chosen is Beetroot. Now, I am sure I don't even need to introduce this super healthy super food. But, I know, there are still a lot of people who have never used it or do not use it very often, like me. So, this month, it is an inspiration to all of us who are like me to use it in varied ways you can and show your culinary skills.
Please follow this link to know all about Beetroot.
Nutrients in Beetroot (Info Source)
Beetroot also help in the following:
- Cholesterol Reduction
- Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- Healthy Liver Function
- Cancer Prevention
Here are the simple rules:
- Cook any Vegan / Vegetarian dish using BEETROOT as the chief ingredient and blog about it this month.[Eggs are allowed in baked goods only.]
- Link back to this announcement and to Siri's Healing foods page is a must.If you have tried a recipe from another blog, link it to that post as well.
- Usage of logo is recommended.
- Multiple entries are always welcome.
- Archived entries are accepted as long as you link it to the announcements and update the post .
- You can share the recipe sent here with other events as well.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate
- The deadline is September 31st 2010.
- Once you have blogged about your dish, mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject - Healing foods-Beetroot
- Your name
- Blog name
- URL of the dish
- A picture of your creation.
That's all for now. Take care till next post.