Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cabbage in Sesame Curry Paste - from Sangeeta of Healthfood Desivideshi

Hello friends,

Here is a bookmarked recipe of mine, which I tried over the weekend for a potluck and loved by all. I am soooooooooo glad that I tried this. Please do visit Sangeeta's blog and check out wonderful connection that she has. I have many more from her collectio to try out. They will be posted one by one :)

This Cabbage in Sesame Curry Paste goes to my own event of Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday event of mine.

If you haven't already posted something and linked up, please do so. As I used her recipe as it is, I am not pasting it again. Please visit the link and check the details of the recipe.


I am also sending this to BB5: Potluck event of Nupur.

That's all for now. Take care till next post.

13 comments:

Shama Nagarajan said...

yummy sabzi..

Torviewtoronto said...

looks delicious and lovely colour

Madhavi said...

Yummooo!!!

Elaichii said...

wow! cabbage with sesame, sounds yummy!

Swathi said...

Cabbage with sesame seeds looks delicious.

aipi said...

Cabbage is one of my favorite veggie.Cabbage with sesame sounds n looks awesome!!

Satya said...

wow cabage with sesame sounds interesting both r my favorite ...must try this ...bookmarked

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

looks amazing....lovely T&T recipes...love to b a part of ur awesome event...hv some from books,from my elder sis and grandmom and many many my moms recipes...i dont think they r in too...

Suman Singh said...

this is delicious!

sonu said...

cabbage with sesame is very unique combo..looks gr8 & yum..

Nupur said...

Thanks very much for both of your entries to my event.

sangeeta said...

Hey Priya ...
Thanks for the lovely review and all the sweet things you said . Your picture looks great too.

Vegetarian Zest said...

To be honest i'm not a big fan of cabbage but my hubby is. I guess i can try this recipe for his sake.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails