Monday, August 2, 2010

Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday Event - 3rd August 2010 (Volume 1)

Hello friends,


So, as promised, here I am with a post, where we all with link the blog posts where we posted a recipe that we had Bookmarked from another blog or book or magazine or simply from a TV show written on a blank paper. It would be great to know when you bookmarked it (date), if you would like to share it, not mandatory.


Please use the logo displayed below in your post and link it with this post or the original announcement post of this event.




Once you have posted your recipe on your blog, simply link it using "Mr. Linky" below. Linking will open only after 12 am on 3rd August 2010 and will stay open till end of the day (US Pacific Time).


Hoping to say lots of recipes as I know all of us have bookmarked recipe, blogger or non-blogger. If you are a non-blogger, please feel free to send me the recipe with pic and the source of your bookmark.


That's all for now. Take care till next post.

10 comments:

Sushma Mallya said...

Nice one priya,..

Unknown said...

Done sent my entry!

Aparna S Mallya said...

Hey Priya, Can you delete my entry? I linked yr blog by mistake! I will re-link it.

Aparna S Mallya said...

Done.

Kiran said...

Priya,

I linked the three tried and tasted recpes to your post but I forgot to name them separately,posted them with same name.Can we rename?

Torviewtoronto said...

I have an updated archived entry for you next week something new :)

Indrani said...

Wonderful idea, Priya..will join next time

Satya said...

its so easy n comfortable...good idea of using this widget

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Rachana said...

wow...nice event! Loved the idea of adding pictures to the linky! May not be able to participate this month bcoz of my India trip next week. But count me in from next month.

Umm Mymoonah said...

Priya, those awards are for you too, please collect it. I din't mention the names separately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails