Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I was out for yesterday, so it will take few hours before I can post the roundups for A.W.E.D. - Spain and Think Spice: Think Fenugreek events. Thanks to all my fellow bloggers who have participated and sent me so many entries.
Today, I am coming to you with a new WEEKLY event. Yes, a weekly compared to usual monthly event.
All of us bloggers and non-bloggers alike always bookmark tons of recipes, basically anything and everything that pleases our eyes or we think will suit our palettes. I too like many others have 100+ (or may close to 200) recipes bookmarked so far from before and since I started blogging. Sometimes, it looks like Hercules task to be able to get to many of those recipes as we keep adding more and more and some of the old ones just stay there forever or vice versa.
Anyways, so, I thought of this weekly event, which would encourage all of us (bloggers and non-bloggers both) get to some of our bookmarked recipes every week (at least one a week), I know we bookmark more than one a week, but may be this will help us clear our lists.... lol
OK, so here are the rules,
- You will have to prepare a recipe that you bookmarked previously from a blog, or any recipe source, it can even be from a book or magazine which you had cut, or taken notes from or folded the paper of, to remind you to make it sometime. In short, any kind of bookmarked recipe is allowed.
- Remember it has be to be something you make it and post it on Tuesday, no archived entries please :)
- You can prepare the recipe anytime, just blog about it on Tuesday :)
- Your dish can be from any course, no restrictions on that.
- This is a pure vegetarian blog, so, I will only allow vegetarian bookmarked recipes here (eggs are allowed).
- You can link more than one bookmarked recipe (with picture).
- I will add a "Mr. Linky" to every Tuesday's post, so that you can link your post directly to my post and that way everyone can see those recipes right away and do not have to wait for my roundup. No need to send me an email with your posts.
- For every recipe you make, please post the recipe source (a link if it is a website or picture of the book/magazine, if it is from the print media) along with picture (s). Please feel free to write recipe in your own way if you tweaked it a bit to suit your needs. Please do not copy/paste the recipe from the source.
- If you are a non-blogger, please feel free to send me an email @ email@example.com with your recipe and a picture and of course the recipe source.
- Please link your posts which have tried bookmarked recipes with the following logo. This is mandatory.
I have a small question for all of you. I was wondering if I should be adding a theme for every week or a month for this event or just let it be any bookmarked recipes. Please let me know what you think.
That's all for now. I am looking forward to many many entries for this weekly event.