Monday, August 23, 2010

Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday Event - 24th August 2010 (Volume 4)

Hello friends,

This is the fourth volume of Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday Event. You can find recipes for all other volumes here. where we all with link the blog posts where we posted a recipe that we had Bookmarked from another blog or book or magazine or simply from a TV show written on a blank paper. It would be great to know when you bookmarked it (date), if you would like to share it, not mandatory.

Remember, you will have to post that recipe on Tuesday, August 24th 2010 and no archived or past recipes are allowed to be entered in this event. You can make that recipe any date or time, but it has be posted on Tuesday. Hope that is clear :)
Please use the logo displayed below in your post and link it with this post or the original announcement post of this event.
Once you have posted your recipe on your blog, simply link it using "Mr. Linky" below. Linking will open only after 12 am on 24th August 2010 (India Time) and will stay open till end of the day (US Pacific Time).

Hoping to see lots of recipes as I know all of us have bookmarked recipe, blogger or non-blogger. If you are a non-blogger, please feel free to send me the recipe with pic and the source of your bookmark.

That's all for now. Take care till next post.

9 comments:

notyet100 said...

happy hsoting will post mine today

Urmi said...

Wish you Happy Rakshabandhan.
Thanks for the information.

Lorraine said...

This is great! Not sure if I can get anything in for this week..will try for next week:)

Umm Mymoonah said...

Hi Priya, I have submitted mine for this week.

Krishnaveni said...

Happy hosting priya, great job

Latha said...

Lovely event...will send something.

Arti said...

HeyPriya,I was trying 2 upload food recipe and by mistake I hit the wrong button,can u plz. delete dat pic of mine?I'm so ashamed of myself,sorry.

Kiran said...

Dear Priya,

Happy Rakshabandhan to you too.I linked my recipes for the day to Mr.Linky.Have a nice evening.

SS blogs here said...

Oh, I guess I missed the deadline for my Chana Pulav! :( It's ok I guess.. another time with another post. Cheers, Priya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails