Thanks guys for all the encouragement. Please let it keep flowing :)
The 2 awards listed below are from NithuBala from Nithu's Kitchen and Rupali from RecipGrabBag.Thank you Nithu and Rupali for sharing your awards with me, it really means a lot.
The Honest Scrap award comes with a set of rules:
a) I must brag about it.
b) I have to display the badge on my blog and link to the one who tagged me to prove that I didn't tag myself (how pathetic that would be!)
c) Share 10 things about myself.
d) Pass the award to other fellow blogger friends by visiting their site.
10 things about myself:
1. Love cooking but scared of baking (didn't you already guess that)
2. Love both my kids and husband to death
3. I am a non-stop talker, if someone is there to listen..lol
4. I love outdoors and like going on long drives
5. I am a pure vegetarian (do not eat egg unless it is in desserts, pastries or some baking stuff where I cannot smell or see it)
6. I love to make friends and maintain the friendship forever
7. I have lots of patience (most of the time...lol)
8. I know to speak, understand, read and write multiple languages (I can't read/write all of them, only a few...lol) - Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali and Marathi
9. I am chubby (shhh... cannot tell the dress size) and dream to be in size 4 or max 2 (bottoms) - I don't want to be size zero ever
10. Did I mention already, I love to eat food, any kind (vegetarian) specially Indian street food - yummy golgappa and all kinds of kachoris and chaats. I cannot write further as I am drooling all over.
Till next post, take care,