Friday, April 15, 2011

Roundup of MEC - Rice Event

Hello Friends,


Firstly, I want to thank Srivalli for even starting an event like MEC and letting me host MEC - Rice, because like I already said, all I used to use my microwave was to heat up stuff and period, nothing more. So, here is a roundup for many of you who like me, just warms up their stuff in MW. So, check this roundup and let's start preparing more of these yummylicious (if that is even a word) recipes :)


I am thankful to all my fellow bloggers for sending such delicious recipes. If I missed any entry by mistake, please leave a comment and let me know :)
Priya from Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes sent MW Garlic Rice
MW Mushroom&Soyachunks Tomato Pulao
Deeksha from Dee's Kitchen sent MICROWAVE PEAS PALAK RICE
Suma Gandlur from VeggiePlatter sent Arroz Com Coco
Richa Priyanka from Ambrotos sent Raw mango rice
Neetu Srivastava from TipsNDeals sent Fried Rice with Mixed vegetable
Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal from Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes sent Plain Rice
Lata Raja from Flavours and Tastes sent Microwave Tomato rice
Srivalli from Cooking 4 All Seasons sent Microwave Peas Pulao


That's all for now. Take care till next post.

14 comments:

R said...

luv all the new exotic recipes i can try :)

Madhavi said...

Lovely round-up Priya..Good Job :))

Srivalli said...

Thanks for hosting Priya..all the entries are so interesting!

Padma said...

Nice round up.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Excellent round up of rice dear. Each one of them look delightful. Excellent preparations.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Treat and Trick said...

Great roundup and all cooked using microwave, never tried that before, shall try them some time...

Raksha said...

wow, nice roundup

Nivedita Thadani said...

HI Priya,
I don't know how I missed this one
:-(, I had archived post,sorry dear.

My Kitchen Antics said...

awesome round up

Priya Suresh said...

Excellent roundup, beautiful entries..

Unknown said...

Lovely dishes..Great roundup, Priya..

San said...

Inviting round up that sounds great dear .

Mehjabeen Arif said...

super round up.. great job..

new to ur space and happy to follow u for more wonderful recipes..

do visit my space when u get time
http://comeletseat.blogspot.com

cookbookjaleela said...

nice roundup

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails