Thursday, November 3, 2011

Roundup of Veggie/Fruit A Month - Coconut Event



Hello Friends,


I had whooping 28 brand new dishes come my way for Veggie/Fruit A Month - Coconut event that I hosted for the month of October and I am ecstatic. Wonderful thing is that most of these dishes are very less known and so amazing and intriguing dishes. I would like to thank Amy from Food Corner for sending 5 dishes. I am so happy and thankful to my blogger friends for stepping up to the task of creating new dishes for this event. Love you guys !!!


Roshan from Roshan’s Cucina sent Coconut Cake with Custard Apple & Cream
Rudra from Mom’s Corner sent Coconut Burfi





Manasi from A Cook At Heart sent Rava Laddoo




Rajani from My Kitchen Trials sent Povitica






Riddhima from Culinary Vibes sent Coconut Ladoos





If I have missed out anyone's entry by mistake, please let me know by email.


This month's Veggie/Fruit A Month event is being hosted by Archana of The Mad Scientist's Kitchen. The STAR ingredient is PLANTAIN (Raw Banana). Please do send in your entries to the event.


That's all for now. Take care till next post.

23 comments:

Priyanka said...

Great roundup. A lot of stunning dishes

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Excellent round up of coconut based items. Excellent post.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Usha said...

Nice round up!

janet @ the taste space said...

Lovely coconut round-up! :)

my life and spice said...

Great Roundup Priya. Will be sure back to visit all of the contributors.

sangeeta said...

Wow such a feast with coconut. I love coconut and am going the check out many of these :)

Deeksha said...

Gr8 roundup with so many interesting and delicious dishes to try out.

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

Wow priya..as said our blogbuddies hv sent so many innovative n creative dishes...amazing...
Missed it..wil try an participate in next event for sure...
Best wishes n hugs
Sanyukta

Sravs said...

Great roundup and delicious recipes!!

Ongoing Event - Festive Food

R said...

awesome round up priya! luv each and every recipe.

Sensible Vegetarian said...

SO many lovely entries Priya, I love coconut in all forms and I am bookmarking this page. Lovely round up.

Amina Creations said...

excellent roundup...

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Excellent roundup and yummy recipes..

AJ said...

What a spread Priya!! Love the variety you posted here.

Unknown said...

Superb Roundup. All are so delicious.

Myvegfare said...

lovely round-up, I missed posting mine to your round-up...

Archana said...

Hey this is delicious. Finally can make most of the recipes and finish off the coconuts collected in my kitchen.
Hosting an event which I am calling Back to our Roots Also hosting for Nov’11 Veggie Food for the Month_Raw Banana.

Kalinda said...

Thanks for creating and hosting this lovely event. Coconut was kind of a challenge to me. I can't wait to check out some of the other entries.

Daisy Roshan said...

superb round up there and thanks for the opportunity

Amila said...

wow!!Nice round up!!so many new recipe ideas...Thanks for mentioning me,its a honour to me....

Kalyani said...

great round up., Priya ! bookmarked page, esp the coconut desserts !

Kalyani
My 200th Post & Giveaway

New event all this November: Flavours of China

Poonam said...

OMG.... excellent roundup.... everything looks so very yummy...

salman khan said...

Wow!!!!!! Excellent round up of coconut based items. Excellent post. I can't wait to check out some of the other entries. Thanks to share this nice blogs with us.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails