Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Roundup of Dish It Out - Potato and Leafy Greens Event

Hello Friends,



I had the wonderful opportunity of guest hosting Vardhini's - Dish It Out event with Potatoes and Leafy Greens in the month of September 2011. 



Thanks to Vardhini for giving me this opportunity and all my blogger friends for sending their mouth watering recipes. I thoroughly enjoyed this combo of ingredients and now hope that you enjoy the round-up !!!


Note: If I missed out any entry or mis-wrote something, please email me and I will fix it right away.








Archana from The Mad Scientist's Kitchen!! sent Potato and Spinach Kabab.


Kavi from Edible Entertainment sent Hara Bhara Kebab


(Updated: 10/7/2011 @ 7:38 AM PST)


That's all for now. Take care till next post.

13 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Wonderful roundup, many beautiful dishes to try and taste..

Kalyani said...

wonderful roundup priya ...

Unknown said...

all the dishes look perfect and yum!...lovely round up!....sorry to have missed it with all the laptop problems I have been having!

Madhavi said...

Oh greattt round up..great job Priya :)

http://vegetarianmedley.blogspot.com/

Sumee said...

Great roundup Priya.. congrats

Sangeetha M said...

hello Priya
hope you r doing great...i am back today n posted a sweet recipe today...
wonderful roundup n i missed this event but i have recipes for this event will post this week :)

Hasna said...

wow... variety of dishes to try out !!! i missed ths event :(

Suja Manoj said...

Great roundup...love all the recipes

Amila said...

nice round up & a good recipe collection....thanks for hosting

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Superb round up Priya.

Archana said...

Thanks so much for making me a part of this roundup. I love all these recipes and my gears are working overtime to modify these recipes to suit my tastes.
I am hosting Fast Food not Fat Foot event. Do check out my event and send me your entries.

Unknown said...

Yummy roundup..

Treat and Trick said...

Great roundup and many recipes to try out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails