Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Guest Hosting "Dish it out with Potatoes and Leafy Greens"

Hello Friends,


It has been a while since hosted or guest hosted an event. And, thus this event comes as a refreshing one. 


I am guest hosting Vardhini's - Dish It Out event with Potatoes and Leafy Greens as stars for September 2011. The event runs from September 1st to September 30th



Who doesn't love potatoes right? And what can be something that we can add to potato to make it little guilt-free as they are usually little notorious with diet conscious people. So, leafy greens will step up and do that job. And, so dear blogger friends and non-blogger readers, whip up some mouth watering recipes with these combo (remember they have to be highlight of the recipe) and send it my way.


Here are some basic rules that you MUST follow for this event:

  1. Make a dish using the ingredients mentioned (Potatoes and Leafy Greens). We should be able to taste the ingredients in the final dish.
  2. ONLY vegetarian entries. Eggs are allowed in baking ONLY.
  3. Use of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
  4. Link to both Vardhini's Dish it Out announcement and this announcement is mandatory.
  5. Archived entries are accepted as long as updated with these hyperlinks as above.
  6. Non bloggers may also send in their entries.
You may tag all your delicious recipes and mail me : priya.mitharwal@gmail.com


Thanks Vardhini for the opportunity and I know I am going to enjoy those entries pouring in my mail box :)


That's all for now. Take care till next post.

14 comments:

Vardhini said...

Thanks for hosting dear. Count me in.

Vardhini

CinnamonNChillies said...

Hi dear. This sounds fun. Haooy hosting :-)

Unknown said...

Happy hosting.

KrithisKitchen said...

Delightful combo... count me in :)
Krithi's Kitchen
Event: Serve It - Steamed

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

very good concept. will try to participate

Unknown said...

Count me in dear...I love potato in any form...

Chk out my DIWALI Event
September - ALMONDS Event & GIVEAWAY'
September - WWC - "Cornmeal for Breakfast"

Gopika Ram said...

Happy Hosting Priya :D

Unknown said...

Nice event.I will send my entry soon. Happy Hosting...

Joanne said...

I need to start thinking of what to make! Sounds like fun!

sonu said...

hi priya,happy hosting..will try to send !

Lorraine said...

Sounds yummy! I will have to try and think of something:)

Torviewtoronto said...

sent my entry
Fenugreek leaves and potato curry
http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com/2011/01/fenugreek-leaves-and-potato-curry.html
happy hosting

Mom's Corner said...

Seny my entry
Potato and Spinach Quiche

http://momscorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/potato-spinach-quiche.html

Kavi said...

Hey! I just mailed my entry. :)

Hara Bhara Kebabs

-
Kavi | Edible Entertainment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails