Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweet and Spicy Peach Chutney from KO Rasoi

Hello Friends,


I have been thinking of making something with Peach this entire month and finally I got a recipe I really wanted to try and make and which intrigued me. 


Sweet and Spicy Peach Chutney is a recipe of Sanjana of KO Rasoi. I am sure she needs  no introduction as she is this young girl , just 22 years old but is a wonderful cook/chef and you must visit her blog if you have never done so as I can bet, you will be hooked on to it. I have already reproduced a few from her collection and a few more bookmarked :)


I have used her recipe as it is, so I am not going to repeat it here and also as this is a new rule (to not re-write the recipe) of our Bookmarked Recipe - Every Tuesday event, to which this recipe goes.


You will be amazed at how well those spices go with Peach which at least I never knew it would. The chutney is a great condiment with almost anything, with your idli/dosa or a breakfast sandwich spread with some cream cheese or just a great snack all by itself if you like peaches and you like chutney like me :)


This whole effort of trying something new with Peach (which normally I just enjoy eating as it is), is for my contribution to this month's Veggie/Fruit a Month - PEACH event hosted by my dear blogger friend Susan. If you have not yet sent her anything for this event, please do so, the event ends on 31st August.


PeachLogoFinalOriginal



That's all for now. Take care till next post.

19 comments:

Sangeetha M said...

very interesting ...nice way to use peaches..healthy n yummy chutney fro chapathi..looks inviting ..

Swathi said...

Peach chutney looks awesome delicious.

Unknown said...

awesome recipe dear....love the fruit chutnies...will surely try this....

Chk out my DIWALI Event
On Going Last Dy - Strawberry Dessert Event
September - ALMONDS Event & GIVEAWAY

Madhavi said...

I love this kind of sweet and spicy chutneys..perfect with thepla!!

munchmunchcrunchcrunch said...

wow..thanks for sharing the recipe...hv bookmarked it...looks spicy and delicious...

Nitha said...

That looks yumm..

Rinku Naveen said...

That's really new to me..peach chutney. Looks so yummy.

Pushpa said...

Delicious chutney.

Hari Chandana P said...

Looks super delicious :)
Indian Cuisine

Priya Suresh said...

Looks marvellous..

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

That looks awesome Priya...mouthwatering

India Holidays said...

Nice recipe
.

Archana said...

Awesome!

KrithisKitchen said...

Wow... chutney with peaches looks super delectable!!
Krithi's Kitchen

Lifewithspices said...

looks superr yumm

Gopika Ram said...

Wow.. thats a cool idea with peaches :D Yumm

Susan said...

I first fell in love with mango chutney, then pear, now this...Will it ever end, Priya? ; )

This look mouthwatering. Thank you for this fine recipe for VFAM - Peaches, and for kindly allowing me to play host in August.

india-portal said...

yumee...it's a incredible....

Sanjana said...

Hi Priya, I'm so glad you tried this and liked it. It's one of my favourites too and just to thing to make when there's an abundance of peaches. Lovely job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails