Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quick Cooking Microwave Dhokla

Hello Friends,

Another Tuesday and another version of bookmarked recipes. These days, it feels like all I am doing are cooking from others' recipes as I am so sick of my own food... lol

Here is a wonderful and spicy Quick Cooking Microwave Dhokla from Rajani's Blog. I have to say, it exceeded my expectations and now I will be making it frequently. I have to tell you guys here that I love dhokla and this was my first experience of making it at home and I love the microwave way :)

Thanks Rajani for this wonderful recipe.



Please follow link to her blog to get the recipe as this is new rule to our bookmarked event that we won't be copying recipe at all and always either link to the recipe blog or site or scan the recipe page, if it is from a magazine or diary.


This is my submission to Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday (Volume 54) event of Aipi and Mine.




That's all for now. Take care till next post.

29 comments:

Rumana Rawat said...

Lovely looking dhokla...

Archana said...

looks very yummy.

Can I expect entry/ies for my event herehttp://madscientistskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/08/you-are-invited-to-my-very-first-event.html

Unknown said...

microwave instead of steaming? I think you just said the magic words!

Treat and Trick said...

Looks perfect and the best thing, it is done in microwave...

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Fantastic looking dhokla looks absolutely delicious.

Kim said...

wow, this looks fantastic!!! :D look at those layers!

Shylaja said...

Wow.Delicious dhokla
South Indian Recipes

Sangeetha M said...

Dhokla looks very yummy...nice idea to use microwave instead steaming...

divya said...

looks yummy and delicious...

Madhavi said...

My fav yummmmm...

http://vegetarianmedley.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

that is quite interesting - you and Valli are so good about using your MW for meals :)

Satya said...

Dhokla looks very soft and yummy, microwave is indeed a boon for us

Super Yummy Recipes

aipi said...

Love how fluffy it looks!
USMasala

Sravs said...

Nice and interesting !!

Ongoing Event - CC-Appetizers

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Very easy to prepare and delicious looking dhokla.
Deepa

Saraswathi Iyer said...

Looks inviting and nice way to cook in microwave.

Unknown said...

yummy dokhla...love the color

Saraswathi Ganeshan said...

Thanks for this microwave versions..makes me hungry...

Hari Chandana P said...

Truly delicious :)
Indian Cuisine

Lifewithspices said...

wow so good..even i hv tried in MW its was awesome..

Jayashree said...

Dhokla in the m/w? I am going to try this out.

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

dhoklas in MW sounds interesting. came out soft too

Spice said...

Dhokla is always welcome in my family......looks spongy...

Cooking Foodie said...

I have this bookmarked too :)
I should probably make it soon...

Taste Melanger said...

I too have posted microwave dhokla in my blog. And this is the most regular method for me. So easy and so good!!

Pushpa said...

Soft and delicious dhoklas.

Usha said...

Spongy soft dhoklas look very inviting !

Rajani said...

Wow! Thanks Priya for trying this out. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did :)

travelchacha said...

Hmmm mast h yaar or mast blog bhi
pushkar fair india

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails