Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chettinad Aloo Bhujiya - चेत्तीनाद आलू भुजिया (Chettinad Style Potato Fry) for Blog Hop

Hello Friends,

Today is the 2nd week of Blog Hop Wednesdays, an effort started by Radhika. It encourages us to blog hop and try our fellow blogger's recipes. Please check out what all this is about.

This week, I was paired with Vardhini. She has such an amazing blog. I already got so many of her recipes bookmarked. I actually had one recipe selected for today but then I ran out of ingredients and then she posted this one. Chettinad Aloo Bhujiya - चेत्तीनाद आलू भुजिया (Chettinad Style Potato Fry) caught my attention right away and I had to give it a try. Being a potato lover, we all loved it. 
I tried the recipe exactly how she mentioned, so please hop over to her recipe link and check out the recipe with mouth watering pics.

And, what more, my husband actually prepared aloo paratha with this masala for my sons in my absence :)

Please do check what other blog hoppers are cooking.
That's all for now. Take care till next post.

33 comments:

Jyoti Babel said...

Mouthwatering preparation!

Priya Suresh said...

Slurp,mouthwatering here..chettinad aloo tempts me a lot..

Aarthi said...

i love aloo this looks delicous

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Love this curry...have it in my space too

Shireen said...

This is a perfect accompaniment for chapathis, isnt it Priya..my hubby is a huge fan of potatoes, im sure he will love this, will give it a try!

Hari Chandana P said...

Truly delicious.. Yummy :)

Madhavi said...

Lovely recipe...must try..yum yum!!

Archana said...

Yummy one. Love the pics.

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Looks super delicious Dear.

Pushpa said...

Spicy and yummy potato fry.

Suneetha's kitchen said...

looks Tempting...not blogging due to tooth surgery and heart burn .....I am back...will try all your recipes:)

Harini said...

looks good!

Santosh Bangar said...

wow masledar crispy potatoes are yummy

Vijitha said...

I love this potato curry. I love chettinad food - spicy good right! My mom would serve it with hot rasam.

Sobha Shyam said...

wow, looks very delicious and yummy, shall check out the recipe..:)

Sravs said...

so tempting and delicious !!

Ongoing Event - CC-Appetizers

Gopika Ram said...

Wow.. thats awesome. I love all kinds of chettinad varieties :D Yumm

Alessandra said...

Nice idea this blog hopping :-)

Ciao
Alessandra

Sangeetha M said...

Mmmm...very yummy fry.. nice choice from her space :) looks inviting dear!!!

Jyoti said...

Looks nice and spicy!

schmetterlingwords said...

Hi Priya, thanks for your lovely comments, in spite of being a vegetarian. I'm touched :)

Aloo Bhujiya looks spicy and delicious. I love your Dhokla picture too. Looks like a soft cake ready to get into my mouth :) I've bookmarked that :)

Prema said...

I love all chetinad recipe,aloo bujiya in chetinad style really amazing...

divya said...

Slurp...slurp!!! Looks sooo.... good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks absolutely scrumptious! A real winner!

Radhika said...

Very delicious Priya. love it with rotis.


Event: Let's Cook – Scrumptious Breakfasts

Vardhini said...

Looks yummy .. Glad you liked it Priya.

Vardhini
Check out my 100th post giveaway.
Current Event: Herbs and Flowers - Garlic

Unknown said...

Aloo bhujiya looks so tempting...

Sanctified Spaces said...

Potatoes have a universal appeal and this bhujiya toommust have tasted great.

Elaichii said...

Super like it!

CinnamonNChillies said...

this looks really really tempting. I have to try this now!

Anonymous said...

aloo bhujiya is really mouth watering..will go good with paratha

Reeni said...

Potatoes look so very delicious Priya! A big favorite of mine!

Rajani said...

This one looks so yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails