Sunday, February 27, 2011

Milk Rabri in Microwave

Hello Friends,


OK, if you are a milk product fan, you will absolutely go gaga over this one. I love my rabri and this was God Sent because of how easily you can whip it up.


I love Nivedita's blog and her recipes, but this is somewhere at the top due to the simplicity and ease of preparation. She served it cold, but I am sure you all know by now how I like mine warm, so I ate it warm, right out of microwave. Remember, it thickens as it is cooled down.
Milk Rabri in Microwave is something I would recommend all of you to at least give a try and I can guarantee you will fall in love with it and will make it at every occasion.


Love you Nivi for this this recipe.


Along with this one, here are the other "Warm Desserts" that I am sending to my own "Celebrate Sweets - Warm Desserts" event which was started by of course Nivedita.


Caramelized Banana in Coconut Milk
Microwave Bread Halwa
Pear and Chocolate Crumble
Molten Lava Cake
Thai Sticky Rice with Mango
Shahi Tukda
Double Ka Meetha
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Gulab Jamun


That's all for now. Take care till next post.

16 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Am just drooling over that bowl of wonderful looking rabri, inviting!

Unknown said...

Loved all those tempting desserts, Priya..

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Looks delishhhhhhhhhhh..;P
beautiful clicks with perfect entries for d event.
Tasty appetite

Elaichii said...

What a lip smacking collection of desserts!

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious sweet dishes looks wonderful

Raji said...

Rabri is looking gorgeous..and a beautiful collection of warm desserts..so much to try for me.

Soumya said...

omg,irresistible sweets...drooling here...

KrithisKitchen said...

Lovely rabri...

http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com

Nammaruchi.blogspt.com said...

Irresistable sweet dishes....yummy!

divya said...

Mouthwatering here...simply superb and tempting rabri...

Cool Lassi(e) said...

WoW! Look at all the collection of desserts! This Rabri is a new dessert to me! Fabulous!

Swathi said...

Awesome collection of desserts Priya.

Indrani said...

Rabri looks yumm along with allteh other sweets, Priya...drooling, gotta go

Lifewithspices said...

mouthwatering desserts..

Unknown said...

absolutely delicious..

Nivedita Thadani said...

If there was any option to attack your blog and grab all the desserts, It would have been me the first one to do.
I am glad that you liked Rabri.
Lovely array of desserts.
Thanks dear.
Wait for my entries too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails