Saturday, February 5, 2011

Guest Hosting - Celebrate Sweets - Warm Desserts

Hello Friends,


I cannot tell you how happy I am to announce this event. I was waiting for my turn as I have such a big tooth and I always enjoy roundup of previous months. I want to thank you Nivedita for giving me this opportunity.


Who doesn't like sweets, right? OK, don't answer that as believe it or not, 6 years ago, I used to hate sweets and when someone would serve a sweet dish and salty/spicy dish, I used to eat sweet first so that I can eat spicy later and have that taste. But, things changed after my first baby's delivery. And now, if I don't have a sweet at the end of my meal, I don't feel satisfied.


If given an option, I always love my meal and desserts and everything warm. That is why, the theme of Celebrate Sweets event for this month is "Warm Desserts". Don't you all love something warm and delicious at the end of meal as a perfect dessert in these winter months. So, all you have to do to participate in this event is to whip up some warm desserts (the dessert which is served warm) and send it over to me between now and 7th March 2011.
So, here are some simple rules.
  • Starting today till the 7th of March 2011 make anything sweet that is served warm.
  • The dish you be vegetarian. Eggs are allowed only if baking.
  • You have to link back to this event annoucement page and also to Nivedita's event announcement page.
  • Older entries are accepted if reposted and updated with the link to the event announcement.
  • Mail me the entries at priya.mitharwal@gmail.com with the subject- "Lets Celebrate Sweets- Warm Desserts" with the following details: Your name, blog name, recipe name, recipe URL and picture
  • Use of logo is appreciated.
  • Non bloggers can email me their recipe and picture by email.
So, let's not wait anymore and enjoy these warm desserts.

That's all for now. Take care till next post.

19 comments:

Seema said...

Nice theme dear, me too crave for something sweet after meals... If I don't find anything, pop in a few raisins into my mouth to satiate that craving. Will certainly send my entry

Nivedita Thadani said...

HI PRIYA,
THANKS FOR HOSTING THE EVENT.
and
VERY TEMPTING LOGO
ALL THE BEST
WILL SEND MY ENTRIES SOON.

Mina Joshi said...

Happy hosting. I'll try and send you a recipe soon.

Akila said...

will definitely participate dear... Happy hosting...


DNSW: E Roundup
Dish Name Starts with F
Learning-to-cook
Regards,
Akila

divya said...

Soooo delicious and simply superb warm sweet....

Kavita Srivastava said...

happy hosting ... count me in ..

Priya Suresh said...

Wow happy hosting, love warm desserts..

Chitra said...

First time in ur blog. u have a nice blog.. Will try to participate in ur event :)

Krishnaveni said...

happy hosting priya

Cilantro said...

I love my sweets warm especially Gulab jamun and carrot halwa. I will send in my entry.

Tahemeem said...

will surely make something :)
Hey i shared an award with u.. please follow this link :)
http://tahemeemshaik.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-raining-awards.html

Raji said...

Awards for you priya...please visit my blog and collect them all.

Namitha said...

Happy hosting Priya :-)

Heather S-G said...

Ooooh, warm desserts...I'm looking forward to seeing all of these entries. And hopefully participating! =)

arthi said...

happy hosting priya!!

Suma Gandlur said...

Girl, consider yourself lucky for able to eat a dessert everyday no matter when, with out any dietery resrictions. :)
BTW, that kalakanda rice of mine would count for this event?

Nivedita Thadani said...

HI
Sent my first entry just now :-)

SouthindianHome said...

Hi Priya,

I have sent entry just now
Happy hosting.

Eat2live2travel said...

oops...justmissed the deadline :((

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails