Friday, October 1, 2010

Roundup of Healing Foods - Beetroot event

Hello friends,


Hope you all enjoyed roundup of Only Series - Low Oil/Low Cal event. If not, please check it right now :)


Here, I am with the roundup of another event that my blog hosted. It is Healing Foods - Beetroot. I would like to thank Siri for letting me host this wonderful event. Please check her past hosts and their roundups here.




Honestly, I do not cook much with Beetroot. But, this event has presented me with so many delicious and wonderful recipes which I am going to try all and enjoy. I received 43 entries and I was amazed because I was not sure based on the veggie I chose. But, dear bloggers, you are all wonderful. I am sure you all will be surprised by some amazing creations that some of our fellow bloggers have done. 


Without further delay, here I present the roundup. 


Note: If I have missed someone's entry, please do understand that it was not intentional. Please leave either a comment here or send me an email to let me know.



Akheela from Torviewtoronto sent Beetroot curry

Niloufer Riyaz from Kitchen Samraj sent Flavoured Beet Chappati

Megha from Live To Eat sent Beet Appetizer Salad

Nandini from Nandini's Food Page sent Beets and Paneer Cutlet

Aipi from USMasala sent Vegetable chop

Hema from Chef Hema sent Beetroot Soup

Varshini Kannan from If not, wat next? !! :) sent Beetroot Vadai

Umm Mymoonah from Taste Of Pearl City sent Beet Nigella Dosai


That's all for now, take care till next post.

18 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious ways to use beetroot must try these

Nithu Bala said...

Lovely round up Dear..lot of wonderful recipes to check..

Siri said...

I love the fact you chose a versatile theme like Beetroot Priya and lovely roundup. :)

Cheers,
Siri

Unknown said...

This is awesome.

My wife is slightly allergic to beets, but I still prepare them for myself on occasion.

Thanks so much!

Krishnaveni said...

wonderful recipes, great

harini-jaya said...

gr8 round up..amazed at the variety

sonu said...

wow.. priya nice to see so many innovative beet root recipes..bookmarked the page !gr8 to see u back..hope everything is fine now at ur end..tc !

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

healthy n delicious beet recipes in one page..bookmarked...Great job Priya...well done...!

Tasty Appetite

Urmi said...

Very nice post of beetroot event. Got many links. Thanks.

Hayley said...

great round up Priya...even I didn't know what to do with beetroot? now I know...!

Sweet Artichoke said...

Waow, that is a great round-up! a very good reference and inspiration for beetroot recipes! Thanks Priya and thanks ladies!

Elaichii said...

Nice round up priya! Please stop by as i have something for you!

Priya Suresh said...

Damn awesome roundup up.. congrats to the winner..

Rachana said...

Wow! So many beetroot recipes :-) A great roundup.

SS blogs here said...

Nice round-up, Priya. Good to have so many recipes of beet. Have yet to make it myself! Cheers!

Ragini Miranda's Kitchen said...

Lovely roundup and some very healthy recipes dear Priya !!

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Delicious beet root recipes to relish in various moods...
Well done Priya:-)
Deepa

Namitha said...

Yummy roundup

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails