Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mango Pachhadi - कैरी की chutney (Mango Chutney) from SpicyTasty

Hello Friends,


Before I begin, I would like to request my readers to check this MAITRI - A Friendship Chain post, if you haven't already seen it.
I cannot be any more happier that spring is almost here and summer is not far away. I have been meaning to try this chutney recipe since last summer. What better way to welcome Spring/Summer better than this? :)
This Mango Pachhadi - कैरी की chutney (Mango Chutney) from Spicy Tasty is one delicious chutney that you must try and I can guarantee, it is a keeper. Please visit her blog to get the entire recipe. I used it as it is, so no point in re-writing it again here. It was a nice tangy chutney with a touch of spice and sweet, exactly my kind :)


I am sending this to Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday (Volume 32) event of Aipi and Mine.
That's all for now. Take care till next post.

27 comments:

Pushpa said...

Mango pachidi looks fantastic a great accompaniment to any dish.

Unknown said...

Lovely mango pachadi dear.And I am in for ur event.love to participate in the event.

Swathi said...

Mango chutney looks delicious.

KrithisKitchen said...

Yummy pachadi... Love the tangy taste...

http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Ohh...such a yummy pacchadi...delicious Priya..
Tasty appetite

Simplyfood said...

Mango chutney looks really tasty.

Unknown said...

Looks very fresh and yummy Priya - And congrats again on Maitri - will be fun :)

Priya Suresh said...

Slurp, tongue tickling chutney,....just drooling here..

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

mmmmmm...love mango chutney and this looks mouthwatering priya...yummmm

divya said...

Mouthwatering here, looks yummy.

SouthindianHome said...

Yummy pachadi.Thanks for posting it at the right time

Sushma Mallya said...

I can sence the tangy taste, yum!

Madhavi said...

Hummmmm..love this chutney, perfect with theplas!!

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Pachidi looks too delicious and mouthwatering. Great preparation.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Lorraine said...

Chutney sounds great! Thanks for letting me know that I could still post on your link up today. I was not able to post anyway. I will try for next week:)

SS blogs here said...

Your pachdi looks lovely!

aipi said...

Bookmarked it already..totally my kinda chutney!!
Nicely clicked..


US Masala

Sanjeeta kk said...

A very tangy and beautiful chutney, Priya!

Anonymous said...

chutney looks so inviting and mouthwatering, reminds me of murabba,yummm..
we make it with jaggery and cut mango pieces,wil post soon

Rumana Rawat said...

Chutney looks delicious:)

notyet100 said...

chutney looks delicious,..

Unknown said...

looks delicious..yumm

Richa Priyanka said...

Pl collect your award from my blog!

Nithu said...

This chutney is really yummy.

Sanctified Spaces said...

The chutney looks yumm.All the best with Maitri.

Sailaja said...

Yummy. makes me hungry :)

vandana rajesh said...

The thought of the pachadi is making my mouth water...yummyy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails