Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Roundup of March Edition of Healthy Me & Healthy Us event


Hello Friends,

With a little bit of delay, here is the much awaited roundup of March Edition of Healthy Me & Healthy Us event. This is a new event and tradition I started in March (after completing 3 years of the blog).

 I have to say, I am really excited @ the response I got for this event and looking forward to making our lives and that of all our friends and families around us a healthy one. I am impressed at how much now people are thinking of healthy eating and making those small changes needed. It takes really small changes to bring it to action. Like grabbing a fruit for dessert instead of a brownie or drinking homemade or sugarless/no additives juices instead of those bottled juice @ grocery shelf, which are no doubt easily available and probably much cheaper, but does not add value to your life.

OK, I will cut my lecture short. I got a whopping 51 entries from my blogger friends and I am thankful and grateful to all of them and hoping to get similar contributions for future editions too.

And, before beginning the roundup, I would like to remind everyone that the APRIL EDITION of this event is going on currently @ my blog, so please do send your entries.




Vaishali from Holy Cow! sent Sprouted Moong Chilla.


Preethi Dhinesh from Follow Foodiee sent Orange Lemon Juice and Vegetable Stir Fry.




Harini from Tamalapaku sent Fattoush Salad




Sailaja Praharaju from Sailaja's Recipes sent Date Nut Fudge















Vineela from Vineela Siva sent Bendakaya fry


Anusha Praveen from Tomato Blues sent Filipino Fruit Salad Recipe

















That’s all for now. Take care till next post.

10 comments:

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Excellent round up of all the delicious recipes. Wonderfully prepared.
Deepa

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Nice roundup!

Chitra said...

Nice roundup. bookmarked few :)

Hasna said...

wow...so lots f healthy options... lovely roundup

Ongoing Event- Mummy Ka Magic

Lifewithspices said...

Too good collection of healthy recipes..

VineelaSiva said...

Oh wow nice collection of recipes.

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

raelly wonderful roundup n Yummy n mouthwatering dishes!!
MAHA

Unknown said...

After a long back time I am confronted with such a healthy food. Yummy......
cheese company

Nilu A said...

Deliciious recipes.. Lovely roundup.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Methi kadhi its soooo tasty....!
KFC food Coupon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails